Superior Knife Performance
The SheetRunner™ sheeter incorporates Marquip’s industry leading dual rotary knife for consistently accurate cut sheets. With 1000 GSM knife loading, materials up to .038” (1mm) thick or higher can be cut cleanly, squarely, and without angel hairs. Brushless high-torque knife cylinder motors combine with low-inertia knife cylinders to provide the highest cutting speeds in the industry. Helical wound blades require less cutting force and generate significantly less heat during the cutting process. PC Based Controls
An integrated PC-based controls system, fully compliant with the IEC 61131-3 programming standard, streamlines the machine control system while offering seamless network connectivity to optional remote operator terminals and plant computers. Graphical touch screens with advanced diagnostics simplify order entry and provide for complete machine operation from either main or optional remote operator consoles.
BW Papersystems' brand MarquipWardUnited is the world leader in splicer technology with over 5,000 units installed around the world. The SheetRunner™ can be configured with the MarquipWardUnited Bow-Tie Splicer and MARQ II Roll Stand for continuous paper delivery system operation.
• Vibrating full width side tamps, integrated curling shoes, and modular backstop
• Heavy-duty lift table
• Vacuum-modulated overlap section
• Reject gate
• Available in widths of 1850mm (73”) and 2500mm (98”)
• Continuous skid discharge system with multiple conveyors for accumulation of full skids
• Multiple decurl systems including the Three Bar bi-directional decurler with programmable decurl on diameter control